SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT...

“Children, I said to her. For the first little while, they not exactly human, you don't find?”
Nalo Hopkinson

Monday, May 3, 2010

Developing A Writing Process

One of the things that has puzzled me is how does one find a writing partner?  I desperately need someone to read my work because it seems that I get a better understanding of what I am doing when I talk about it aloud.  I just don't know how to meet someone I can trust and that I feel comfortable with.  How can I be a blessing to my partner?   I am learning from reading the advice of other writers that it is important to have your ass in seat and write for a specified amount of time on a regular basis.  I can see that this is just common sense, but how does one know when something is finished?  So many questions.  Maybe the answers will come from the doing.

1 comment:

  1. I was glad to see that The Writer's Circle has an answer to some of my question. I rewrite constantly and it sure felt good to hear that many professional writers do the same.

    Copy and Paste this link.
    http://thewriterscircle.ning.com/forum/topics/how-much-of-your-writing-is

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?