SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT...

“Children, I said to her. For the first little while, they not exactly human, you don't find?”
Nalo Hopkinson

Friday, March 18, 2011

A YOUNG MAN'S POLITICS: The Perspective of A Young Black Man

Big Beautiful Butt

I am a man. I don't know how to be nothing else. Some of the things I have to say will offend people. You or Miss Judaye don't have to agree with me, but my opinion matters because I am being authentic.

What men like to talk about are women. I was in school and this girl was sitting in front of me with her butt crack showing. I couldn't help but see and look. It was right in front of me. Me, I am a butt man. I just love that kind of stuff. I'm also a thinking man, so I asked her if she knew her butt crack was showing. Now get this; she called me a pervert. She told her friends I was a pervert. They seemed to agree with her.

You tell me what this means. Does she have her crack showing because she wants men to look at it?  Is she just pretending she doesn't want men to look because she wants to be perceived as a good girl?  If you women put it out there I am going to be looking.  Do women know what they want? I want a girl with a big butt and a big brain.

YNP

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?